NatureFest October 23rd & 24th 2015
Nature Fest 2015 CANCELLED due to inclement weather and flooding.
Get Directions To NatureFest (Click Here)
Thanks to all our past and present sponsors & donors for your generous support.
↓ Look what we were able to do because of your generosity. ↓
(FREE) Fun For The Whole Family
"schedule subject to change"
Music provided by Rafael & Emmylou Espinoza
- 7:00pm Hot Dogs by Brookshire’s
- 8:00pm Storyteller around the campfire ~
- 8:45pm Stargazing w/ East Texas Astronomical Society – Paul Shaw
- 8:00am 5K Fun Run “Chasing Bigfoot” $20.00 registration fee includes *T-shirt
****Register at Event****
*Registration has to be in by October 9th to guarantee a t-shirt.
T-Shirts will be first come, first serve after October 9th.
Fun_Run_Registration | 20 USD
Click HERE for the printable registration form (to pay with a check by mail).
All Events From 8:30 on Are FREE
- 9:00 Birding with Boyd Sanders of - Tyler State Park at Bridge Bob Pond
- 9:00-12:00 Kids Fishing at Bridge Bob Pond
- 10:00 Tours of the Nature Preserve
- 10:00 Amphibian Walk - Boyd Sanders
- 10:00 Creature Teacher at the Pavilion - The Creature Teacher
- 11:00 Nature Photography with Gary Edwards at the Pavilion - EastTexasReflections.com
- 12:00 Creature Teacher at the Pavilion - The Creature Teacher
- 1:00 Blackland Prairie Raptors
- 2:00 Creature Teacher at the Pavilion - The Creature Teacher
- 3:00 Blackland Prairie Raptors
- 4:00 Order of the Arrow Indian Dance - Boy Scouts of America
- 4:00 Rock Throwing Contest
Also at Nature Fest 2015
- Pottery and Weaving - Les and Muna Mitchell
- Texas Forest Service - Texas Forest Service
- East Texas Woodturners' Association (ETW)
Horticulture – Master Gardeners - Master Gardeners
East Texas Beekeepers Association - East Texas Bee Keepers Association
Nature Books (Mobile Library) Mineola Memorial Library - Mineola Memorial Library
- Geocaching 101 - East Texas Geocaching
- Food, fun and much more
- Texas Master Naturalist
- Fish and Wildlife Management by Wildlife Biologist-Mark McDonald
- St Paul Missionary Baptist Church will be selling Food on Saturday.
You may want to bring a folding chair.....
Funds raised from the 5K Fun Run will be used to maintain our new playground equipment at the preserve.
For information 1-800-646-3652