NatureFest September 30th and October 1, 2016
Get Directions To NatureFest (Click Here)
Thanks to all our past and present sponsors & donors for your generous support.
Look what we were able to do because of your generosity.
FREE Fun For The Whole Family
(schedule subject to change)
- 7:00pm Hot Dogs by Brookshire’s
- 8:00pm Storytelling around the campfire
- 8:45pm Stargazing with East Texas Astronomical Society – Paul Shaw
- 8:00am 5K Fun Run “Chasing Bigfoot” $20.00 registration fee includes T-shirt
- **Register at the event**
T-Shirts will be first come, first serve
Fun_Run_Registration | 20 USD
Click HERE for the printable registration form to pay with a check by mail.
All events from 9:00 on are FREE!
- 9:00 Birding with Boyd Sanders of Tyler State Park at Bridge Bob Pond
- 9:00-12:00 Kids Fishing at Bridge Bob Pond
- 10:00 Tours of the Nature Preserve
- 10:00 Creature Teacher at the Pavilion
- 11:00 Amphibian Walk with Boyd Sanders
- 12:00 Creature Teacher at the Pavilion - The Creature Teacher
- 1:00 Blackland Prairie Raptors (tentative)
- 2:00 Creature Teacher at the Pavilion - The Creature Teacher
- 3:00 Blackland Prairie Raptors (tentative)
- 4:00 Rock Throwing Contest
Nature Fest 2016
- East Texas Woodturners' Association (ETW)
- Face Painting
- Interactive disc golf demo
- Horticulture - Master Gardeners
- East Texas Beekeepers Association - East Texas Bee Keepers Association
- Nature Books Mobile Library - Mineola Memorial Library
- Boy Scout Troop 385
- Fish and Wildlife Management by Wildlife Biologist - Mark McDonald
- St. Paul Missionary Baptist Church will be selling food on Saturday
You may want to bring a folding chair.
Funds raised from the 5K Fun Run will be used to maintain our new playground equipment at the preserve.
For information 1-800-646-3652